Job Title: Flight Attendant
Closing Date: 08 September 2020
FlySafair has vacancies for Flight Attendants x4 based at our Durban base. The successful applicants will report to the Manager: Cabin Services
- Continuously ensure compliance to applicable safety policies and procedures;
- Ensure the efficient execution of all activities relating to a positive passenger experience;
- Continually promote a high level of integrity;
- Ensure a high standard of administrative compliance.
- Grade 12;
- Current and Valid (non-negotiable):
- Valid SA driver’s licence and own motor vehicle (non-negotiable);
- Level 4 English language proficiency;
- Medically fit and able to swim;
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and on public holidays. This includes early morning sign-on’s or late evening sign-offs.
- Attentive and compassionate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Customer-service orientated with exceptional diplomacy and unquestionable integrity;
- High commitment to safety and able to operate under stressful conditions;
- Professional both in behaviour and conduct;
- Well-groomed and immaculate appearance (100% Adherence to company uniform and grooming regulations);
- No visible tattoos.