21Training Assistant “YES Programme”
Apply Admin, Office & Support, Gauteng Kempton Park COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM HERE
Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair has vacancy for a Training Assistant to be employed for the “YES (Youth
Employment Service) Programme”. This candidate will report to the Manager: Training Administrator and will be based at our Head Office in Bonaero Park.
The “YES Programme” is a 12-months programme that will provide an unemployed youth with the introduction
to the working world of FlySafair.
- Schedule and coordinate classrooms, facilitators, training
material and other supplies for all internal training programs;
- Prepare and distribute training material;
- Responsible person of filing / documentation for auditing
- Manage and maintain detailed records of training activities;
including participant lists, employee progression and course
- Collect, compile and report evaluation results, attendance and
- Assist with the compilation of monthly reports for management;
- Updating of the online system Attend to training queries;
- Liaising with and physically submitting documentation to the
- Ad hoc duties that may arise from time to time.
- EE candidate;
- South African citizen between the ages of 18-35 (youth);
- Grade 12;
- Valid Covid-19 vaccination card;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and
- Strong administration and reporting expertise;
- Previous administration experience essential;
- Experience within a training department and/or aviation will be
- Detailed, deadline-driven and able to work under pressure;
- Proactive self-started capable to function on his/her own without any supervision;
- Immaculate time keeping.
- No external email applications will be considered.
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful
Closing Date: 12 November 2021