Vacancy: Fitter & Turning (Artisan) Facilitator – Corporate Centre
- Engineering Studies.
- Post Level 1: Facilitator – (Artisan) Fitter and Turning.
- Trade Test Diploma;
- Appropriate industry working experience in a Fitting and Turning shop.
Nature of Appointment:
- College Council 12 months temporary fixed contract.
- R211 731 pa, plus 37% cash in lieu of benefits.
Closing date for applications:
- 07 August 2020.
Date of commencement:
- As soon as possible.
- Mr S B Radebe / Mr N Thusini 011 323 1600/3669.
Candidates are to submit by hand:
- Completed Z83: Application for Employment form, obtainable from EWC’s Corporate Centre, any campus, any Public Service Department, or here: Z83: Application for Employment Form;
- Original certified copy of SACE Certificate;
- original certified copies of qualifications;
- original certified copy of Identity Document.
The certified documents must not be more than 6 months.
to Ekurhuleni West College, Corporate Centre, Cnr Flag & Rose-Innes Streets, Germiston,1401,.
- Please mark the application clearly as: APPLICATION: FITTING AND TURNING (ARTISAN) FACILITATOR – REF. NO. CC01/2020.
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 90 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
EKURHULENI WEST COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT.