- Reference Number : refs/008789
- Directorate : Cleaning
- Number of Posts : 6
- Package : 102 534.00 p.a(Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mrs Mngomezulu G (011)898 8392
- Minimum ABET Level 2, Grade 06 or equivalent qualification. Ability to work under pressure. Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays. Prepare to work in various areas within Cleaning Department. Ability to read and write. Must have ability to work independently. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hygienic and physically safe cleaning of Floors, Furniture, Bathrooms, Toilet Passages, Bed Lockers, Carpets, Lifts, Tables and Foyers. Hygienic clean walls and windows and other cleaning duties. Hygienic clean surrounding of the wards, side walls balcony and pathways. Ensure hygienic and physically safe cleaning of the kitchen and ensure that patient food is collected and served. Management and controlling of equipment and cleaning material. Deep cleaning as per request and according to schedules. Ensure that refuse bins are emptied, and rubbish is segregated and removed daily. Cleaning the Hospital daily according to infection control guidelines.
- Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Disabled, Whites and coloured people are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date : 21-05-2021
|Do you have Abet Level 2,Grade 6 or equivalent qualification?|
|Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays and under pressure?|
|Able to read and write and to work independently?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.