Company: South African Air Force
Job Title: Training Programme
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 30 July 2021
The South African Air Force has opened applications for the Military Skills Development System for their 2022 programme. There is a General programme as a well as an intake for people who want to train and Pilots and Navigators.
The South African Air Force is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Successful candidates will undergo full time training for two years, during which they will receive military and further functional training. The SA Air Force intends to capacitate the candidates to be highly skilled and disciplined military professionals and patriotic citizens.
- 18 – 22 years complete Grade 12 or equivalent (excellent marks)
- 22 – 26 years in possession of N6 (Technical)
- English passed as a subject
- Mathematics and Physical Science (minimum level 3)
- RSA citizen (No dual citizenship)
- Preferably single
- Not area bound
- No criminal record
- Physically and medically fit