VACANCY BULLETIN: STC 015/2021
EXPANDED PUBLIC WORKS PROGRAMME – (EPWP) The City of Johannesburg (CoJ),
Office of the Ombudsman Department has the following short-term contract opportunities for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
The details are as follows:
Department: Office of the Ombudsman
Branch: Management Support
Designation: EPWP- Ombudsman Ambassador
Salary: R3 500 pm (monthly stipend)
Location: Various Regions Appointment
Closing Date: 14 May 2021
• Grade 12/ Matric Certificate
• National Diploma / Degree Human Sciences, Administration, Law, or Commercial discipline would be an advantage
• Ages 18 years and older (youth preferred)
• Ability to communicate in English and in African Languages
• Locality (youth residing in the region will be preferred
Key Learning Areas: Customer Service, Customer Education and outreach and Complaints Registrations.
Leading Competencies: Accountability; Efficient; Participation and Empowerment. Work independently and under pressure.
Core Competencies: Customer and Service Delivery oriented; Ethics, CoJ Values, Integrity and Professionalism Impact and Influence and Confidentiality.
An Application letter and comprehensive CV; proof of residence, certified copy of ID; an affidavit declaring no criminal record.
Sonwabiso Selena: (081) 751 6896
Rhulani Babani: 081 212 8115