Flight Attendant Application
Job Application Form
Date: 02 Apr 2021
DIVISION: PHALABORWA BRANCH
My Role: To ensure that the work area, airport and company aircraft are clean at all times by carrying out cleaning duties effectively.
Division: Phalaborwa – Ground Operations
My Department: The Ground Operations Division involves the preparation of aircraft for departure and is responsible for doing it in such a way that the subsequent flight will be safe and that the correct loading of cargo and baggage is done.
|Must have||Great to have|
|Knowledge||Must havea) Must be aware of SACAA regulations as well as Airlink’s policies & procedures.|
b) Aviation Security (AvSec) training
c) Airside Safety
|Great to have|
|Qualifications||Must havea) Minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate of equivalent.||Great to have|
|Skills & Attributes||Must havea) Verbal and communication skills.|
b) Interpersonal skills.
c) Attention to detail
e) Ethics and integrity.
f) Adaptability & flexibility.
g) Internal liaison.
h) Team orientation.
i) Must have customer services skills.
j) Good comprehension of English.
|Great to have|
|Experience||Must havea) Previous experience within the aviation field will be advantageous.||Great to have• Must have good|
previous cleaning experience being
- Carrying out cleaning duties.
- Assist with all toilets are clean and tidy at all times.
- Cleaning of Airport garden service including cutting the fence
- Washing of windows.
- Emptying and cleaning of dustbins on a regular basis.
- Will assist with operational non cleaning tasks upon the request of the Airport manager when need be, to ensure the continued smooth operation of the airport.
- Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
- Will attend training when required to do so.
HOW TO APPLY?
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: NAVANIA GOUNDEN
ONLY REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED AS SUBJECT: GW-PHW-0421
IF YOU ARE AN INTERNAL APPLICANT PLEASE STATE SO IN YOUR EMAIL
APPLICATIONS TO BE EMAILED TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: THURSDAY, 08 APRIL 2021
PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE
CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
ONLY SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICANTS WHO HAVE
NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE CLOSING DATE CAN ASSUME THAT
THEY WERE NOT SHORT LISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW AND ARE HEREBY THANKED FOR
JOB APPLICATION FORM
To apply for any position at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This application form must accompany your CV when applying through the relevant recruitment methods as stipulated on each advertisement.