BMW SA is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of the youth in the country. The BMW SA student programme for the National Sales Company is looking for enthusiastic and talented graduates to join the group. We support our bright young talent with a collaborative, open culture where you have a voice and bring your ideas to life. The programme is aimed at graduate students who are looking for real work experience and market exposure. The programme will include ‘on the job’ training, self-learning, blended learning, as well as a technical training focus. Candidates will have to go through our hiring process to be considered. Successful candidates will join the company for a 12-month programme.
What we require from you:
- Formulation and proposal identification of suitable efficiency projects that benefit the daily operations.
- Ability to work on SAP and to identify process enhancements.
- Ability to work with various areas of the business to manage and steer the implementation of efficiency projects.
- Ability to fulfil the role in order to find additional enhancement opportunities.
- Ability to operate under pressure and communicate with all stakeholders to ensure that the daily operations are fulfilled.
- Provide accurate reporting in order to make informed decisions.
- Play a pivotal role in the Wholesale and Retail of the department.