- Handle Cash at Cash Register in accordance with company procedure
- Perform all sales related duties at the cash register
- Performing Administration function in the office
- Handling of cash in the office
- Authorisation of transactions at the cash register
- Assist customers and create an exciting shopping experience
- Maximise sales to meet store targets
- Display merchandise according to company standards
- Handle stock and stock administration according to set standards
- Assist with in-store security to minimise stock losses
- Maintain general health, safety and housekeeping standards
- Ensure efficiency of handling stock in the stockroom
- Perform administration duties when receiving stock
- Training and development of Personnel
- Grade 12
- Good Communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills and a Team player
- Good Service Orientation
- Ability to manage tasks and lead people
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 16 APRIL 2021
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, or FAX to 031-201-9220, with the POSITION you are applying for as your reference.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.
Attach your CV * (2mb max size: doc, docx or pdf)