Job no: 499848
Work type: Permanent
Location: North West
Internal & External
Closing Date: 12 April 2021
Job Grading: CL
Type of employment Permanent
No of Positions 07
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
The appointee should:
- Have Grade 10
- Have Valid Blasting Certificate.
- Have Three years’ experience as a stoping Miner /Crew Captain
- Have First Aid Certificate
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- 3 years conventional Mining experience
Key responsibilities include:
- Effective logistics role during a shift
- Good employee relations
- Effective administration of necessary system
- Support the overall operation of the logistics section
Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:
Website : www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
HR Contact Person : Akanyang Sello
Recruitment Person : Tshidi Dinale
Recruiter’s contact number :014 495 2588
NB: Kindly note that HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.
Advertised: 31 Mar 2021 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 12 Apr 2021 South Africa Standard Time