Company: Tiger Brands
Job Title: Workplace Experience Programme
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Date listed: 26 March 2021
2021 Marketing Workplace Experience Student
The Job at a Glance:
An opportunity to work on and support projects within Tiger Brands. You will encounter many of the different areas within Tiger, e.g. Commercial, Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Corporate Affairs, Bakeries
- Enable Tiger Brands to address the shortage of scarce and critical skills
- Create a pool of skilled workers with formal tertiary qualifications
- Promote the FMCG industry as an industry of choice
- Provide practical and accelerated work experience programmes that expose graduates to specific Tiger Brands’ roles
- Provide unemployed graduates with valuable work experience and skills to enhance their employability.
What will you do?
- You will have the opportunity to be an owner every day as you: Support project work and problem-solve issues.
- Work with a cross-functional team to complete a Workplace Experience project as assigned by your Line Manager
- Attain on-the-job work experience aligned with your career aspirations
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives
- You would have graduated with the relevant degree as per the job title
- Be available to participate on the Graduate Workplace Experience programme
- Be committed to learning and gaining work experience in the relevant field.
- An academic average of 65% and above
Favourable degrees for this programme:
- BTech in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Industrial Engineering from an accredited Academic Institution
- Human Resources / Industrial Psychology
- Marketing / Strategic Communications
- Finance related degree
- Food Technology
How to apply