Fidelity requires a proactive, friendly cleaners to work as casuals at site based in JHB CBD and also to manage the overall hygiene and cleanliness of the premises
- Clear criminal record
- Cleaning experience
- Grade 12
- Excellent organizational skills
- Close proximity to the office
- Daily cleaning of offices
- Maintain a hygienic environment
- Clean yard by sweeping, raking, picking up broken glass and loose paper debris or moving barrels and bins.
- SARS document with your tax number / IRP5 will suffice – Cannot be older than 2 Years (If you don’t have a SARS document, register yourself on SARS Efilling website where an email will be sent with document required) https://www.sarsefiling.co.za/
- Certified copy of ID (ID card both sides) – (Certification must be from the Police Station and must not be older than 3 months)
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.