Company: Road Accident Fund
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Closing Date: 18 August 2020
T.A.S.K GRADE 06
Purpose of the Job: Is responsible to provide an effective and efficient Archive services to the RAF.
Total cost to company applicable to this position is minimum R185 338.00 per annum, negotiable.
Perform Filing functions in Archive Service.
- Receiving files back into the CAF system.
- Sorting returned files (track and trace, barcode not found and un-barcoded files).
- Locating files back into the CAF repository.
- Track and trace files (change status and file).
- Downloading scanners.
- Drawing status received reports.
- Correcting errors.
Perform File Retrieval in Archive Services.
- Printing Picking slips.
- Draw files from the CAF repository.
- Match the drawn files on the retrieval screen on Metro filer system.
- Print delivery note.
- Attending to files on the found screen/report.
- Attend to related queries.
Receipt and dispatching of file in Archive Service.
- Front desk – Customer services.
- Scanning of files to Users proxies.
- Placing files in the allocated space for the different departments.
- Filling the signed delivery notes.
- Down loading the PL scanners.
- Attending to stationary requests.
- Keeping the different departments boxes in CAF updated – due to staff movement.
- Dispatching files requested from other branches to Document Services.
- Delivery of requested files to Users / Requesters within the branch.
Perform scanning/ Auditing of all files in the Branch.
- Conducting quarterly audits.
- Scanning files at various departments within the branch.
- Attending to different Audit findings.
Requesting and collection of Offsite Files
Attending to PAIA requests
Attending to files for file contents requests.
- Process finalized files for off-site storage.
- Sending CSV’s to Metro file for data dump.
- Receive and attending to offsite requests from the branch via the CPT, CAF, and Helpdesk.
- Prioritising urgent requests.
- Collecting requested files from the service provider.
- Something is omitted on this sentence. Files to Filing team for locating.
- Ensure that PAIA requests are serviced timeously according to PAIA manual.
- Ensure files for file contents are retrieved timeously.
Qualifications and Experience
- NQF4 (Matric or Grade 12) qualification.
- Relevant 1-year experience in an administrative environment.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Personal Mastery.
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
- Knowledge of the RAF policies and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of the RAF.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at Menlyn;
email address is Tsholanang.email@example.com