Sappi Southern Africa
STUDENT TRAINING ARTISAN – FIXED TERM CONTRACT
EXTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires Student Training Artisans to allow the External Candidates Only the opportunity to qualify as an artisan in various trade disciplines.
This role reports into the Training and Development Consultant: Engineering
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete all prescribed training as required
- Complete all prescribed administration for training program as required
- Work with various hand tools and power tools in a safe manner
- Assist with maintenance and repair of equipment as and when required or directed to do so
- Complete all tasks in specified time as instructed
- Comply to all company rules and regulations
- Comply with Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) requirements
- Ensure all tools is in good working condition and ready for inspections at all times and perform house keeping
TRAINING OFFERED IN THE FOLLOWING DISCIPLINES
- Fitter and Turner
- Process Instrumentation
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science OR Trade Related N3 Certificate with all 4 subjects
- No Experience is Required
Marius de Jager
Closing Date: ………………………………………
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.