- Ensuring high quality Business Performance appraisal delivered through Finance Operations.
- Partner with the Business and Finance Operations teams ‘Natural Working Team’ to deliver high quality E2E Hydrocarbon Management (HM) and Requisition to Pay (RtP) processes
- Deliver fit for purpose risk-based Joint Venture control framework mitigating the key risks in this business
- Challenge and support the business decisions such as for Manufacturing crude and product optimization, price risk management, working capital management and cost and capex management
- Develop credible, affordable and competitive strategic plans for the joint venture partners, most notably on the Opex and Capex requirements
- Business or Finance university qualification is a minimum requirement
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a similar role, preference for business partnering experience in the manufacturing, mining or wider energy sector.
- Finance professional with experience of providing business finance support at the operational to General Manager level. A proven ability to deliver outcomes together with others.
- Demonstrates an understanding of Joint Venture arrangements and how the associated risks and benefits are managed
- Strong track record in providing business support and business performance improvement in complex business and regulatory environments, handling multiple interfaces from operational through to GM level.
- Needs to have the ability to simplify complexity in understandable language
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.