Fire Fighter 1 – (20000001)
Fire Fighter 1
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the Supervisor: Fire & Rescue will be responsible for the following:
infrastructure to comply with Airport category.
• Operate Fire Fighting and Rescue Equipment and Tools.
• Ensure understanding of vehicles and/or equipment.
• Conduct routine inspections, maintenance and report defects.
• Adhere to statutory regulations, Standard Operating Procedures, operational
standards, ACSA policies and procedures and Service Level Agreements to ensure business continuity.
• Activate and respond to all relevant incidents and accidents within area of
jurisdiction, scope of training and expertise.
• Conduct emergency standbys to prevent incidents and accidents.
• Analyse, monitor, identify, mitigate and report areas of non-compliance.
• Conduct Runway, Taxi-way and Apron inspections and patrols to reduce
potential hazards, notify ATC and take remedial action if necessary.
• Build, support and maintain healthy diverse internal and external relationships.
• Maintain level of physical fitness.
• Perform aircraft marshalling duties
• Respond to all medical emergencies within area of scope and training.
Short-listed candidates will undergo relevant background checks, vetting and medical examinations as per the company’s security regulations
Technical Skills and Experience
equivalent prior learning and experience, based on the job requirements, within the position with a post matriculation qualification serving as an
• A code B driver’s licence with driving experience is essential.
• Appointment will be subject to applicant passing a Level “A” physical fitness
• Fire Fighter 1 qualification
• Hazmat Awareness
: Airport-COR (23500P)
: Business Operations-COR (13000P)
: Feb 18, 2020, 12:00:00 AM
: Mar 3, 2020, 11:59:00 PM