|Apprentice Turner – PE – (Closing Date 28/07/2019)
To learn the trade of Turner, practical & theoretical, and to pass trade tests by on-the-job training and trade school.
- Must be proficient with and have passed Matric
- Same practical work as specified under Trainee Turner Operator
- Complete theoretical & practical syllabus as per training modules
- Exposure to practical on-the-job training
- Must be able to pass theoretical and practical tests for the different levels as per training program
- Performing any other duties as reasonably required by Management
- Carrying out all duties in accordance with the quality assurance procedures / departmental works instructions.
- Adhere to all NOV safety standards and requirements.
- Work shifts
- Technical Grade 12 with Maths (Standard or Higher grade)
- Science (Standard or Higher grade) and any other trade related subjects
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Good people skills
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Positive Attitude
: Day Job
Apply Online for the National Oilwell Varco Apprenticeship Programme 2019